Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Japanese Buffet!

Where else can you find japanese buffet? Only at Shogun. Well of course Shogun is the only place I know so far that offers buffet. And mind you, the price per head ain't cheap. On the 2nd day of December, 11 of us went to Shogun at 1Utama for lunch and guess how much was the bill? A whooping RM400+. Ouch. So that makes it about RM38 per pax. At least they are having discount of 25% which saves our lives or the bill might just reach RM500!

Oh. Did I mentioned that they do not allow photography of their food? Yeah. Shucks. but I still managed to capture quite a number of pictures, which some are not so attractive to the eye.



Yes, blurry.




Geez. I wish I had an DSLR with me. But still, I don't think they will allow me to take photos of their food as I had been warned by them twice! First was when I went round looking at the variety of food they have. Next was while I was taking a picture of this cute porcupine like dim sum. "No taking photos of the food." Sad. So enjoy the pictures I have managed to take.




Taken from the place I sat.

Then the food. The varieties! The smell! :)









First round!


My plate.
Yes larh. Very little.


Sushi!




Seah Ling's plate.


Chili's plate.


Fang Herh's plate.


Baby octopus!


Dim sum!


They even have sharkfin soup!


The mushroom soup's good.


Raw food. :S


Sweet Longan.
I'm craving for more.


A not really delicious dessert.


There. Cute eh?
That culprit that almost got me kicked out of the restaurant.


Chin Wei's self-made dessert.


JJ's plate of salmon.



Besides having the next table aunties talking to us as we joined into their birthday celebration, as well as getting them to feed Fang Herh a piece of cake (It wasn't his birthday but we said it was), there was another interesting part. A good laugh once again.

Trying hard to swallow his piece of chocolate cake.
So why is it so hard?


Because it's filled with wasabi AGAIN!
Oh it's so hard to describe the whole situation in words.

All I can say is this is a Part 2 to his birthday celebration on the 14th of November.


Cutting things short, we obviously camwhored at a nice place.


Instead of toes facing in, we did it the other way round.
I hope I got all the legs right. :D


The 11 of us that went for Shogun. - taken by an auntie from the next table.

A big thanks to her!


I can conclude that this is by far the LONGEST post about food I have ever blogged about. :)




If you want more information, or more pictures visit HERE. (Do note the date that post was published) Thanks for reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment