Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

First day of December.

Went out to KLCC to catch a movie with a few of my Uni mates on the first day of December. Unfortunately TGV KLCC ran out of seats for the movie we wanted to watch so we hiked all the way to Pavilion. Hiked. X)

So yes, we finally got our tickets to watch Ninja Assassin - (Which I have already blogged about it) So while waiting for time to pass, we went round walking and had ice-cream!


Gelato Fruity! :D
Now I'm craving for the white chocolate flavor as I typed. =S



After the movie, we had dinner.
Or was it before dinner that we took the picture below?




Ah. I don't remember. All I know is its fun to be with you guys. :) I wish that times like this would never have to end, I wish that these 4 years will pass slowly. I got a feeling that I am going to miss you all so dearly. =S Holidays this year end is going to be tough for me.


Merry Christmas to everyone of you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment