Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Taman Counaught's Night Market.

A rainy day. It has been raining in the evening for the past few days. My friend at Cheras said the rain has stop. So the few of us, which includes Chili (our driver for the night), Uncle Sam, Seah Ling Jie, JJ aka 'Dan Dan', Chin Wei & me, went to the night market there. True enough, it wasn't raining but just a few drips. The floor is still wet though.





Boy. I did not know the night market there was SO LONG! Like 3 streets long! But most stalls there are being repeated. because it's so long, you don't really want to walk back to that one and only stall right.

The sad thing is it started pouring again after we walked for about 5 minutes! Like really pouring. So we took cover at the shops nearby. At least we had some food to eat in our hands while waiting for the rain to stop.


Smelly Toufu!

Sam says it's better then the one at Sri Rampai. Is it so? Because I have never eaten smelly toufu before and I think I never will. Don't put chilli for me then maybe yes, I will try. X)


This is a new thing. Baby crab! It's like really crunchy. Crispy. I don't know about the tast. All I know is I would try it once and that's it. Once is enough. They look cute though, maybe when alive. HAHA.


That's a night market to go again, and again, until you get bored of it. Well, I wish to go there again. Who's willing to fetch me all the way there and back home again? The ill effects of not having a car.


By the way, Christmas is near. Very near. Exams finally over as well. It's time to party! Party people! P-A-R-T-Y!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment