Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Food during study moments.

Studying and eating does not go together. Really. I am the guinea pig for this. Thought I can pull it through by studying and eating at the same time, so that I will not fall asleep while studying. Who knows I focus on eating only. HAHA. So by the time the food disappears from my hand, I haven't even gotten around to reading one word.

Bad. Whoever suggested to me that eating while studying works and keeps you awake is lying. Go eat s*** la! Ish. Or maybe it's just me. :S I have got a feeling I am going to gain weight during this studying period. Worst. I am so going to go FAT during this holidays.

My post always comes with pictures. Below are the junks that filled my stomach and destroyed my studying mood. (because I just kept eating)






Japanese candy.
Finally found it in Tesco and hence, bought it, can't stop eating it.


Same goes to this.
Famous chocolate.


And my favourite - White Chocolate. :)
YUM!




And of course.
Take a break, have a Kit Kat.


I am getting so hooked onto chocolates again this few days. Why? Tell me why. Must be something that has got to do with someone's personal message a few days ago. Darn! Chocolates. :D Especially white ones. Or mint! But White Chocolates are still the best to me. :)


This is just the beginning.


I can't imagine how would it be like in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment