Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Balinese food.

Balinese food taste awesomely good and you can find it right here in Malaysia. Well you can always travel to Bali for the finest Balinese food but of course, do you have the money to fly?

Here at Malaysia, The Waterlily offers you great ambience as well as the most delicious Balinese food in town. Went there to celebrate my mother's belated birthday with her friends on Christmas Eve. :)


The Waterlily
Contemporary Balinese Bistro


Great ambience.


Not to mention the toilet is also very attractive.

I meant the toilet sink.



They have a very interesting design for the No Smoking sign.


Now take a look at some of the food
I managed to salvage through pictures before those food disappears.

Lemongrass or Mojito somthing.
Appearantly I heard it's VERY nice.
There were about 4 being ordered.


Sour Virgin Margarita
Which I did not finish.
Super sour, but when it's no longer cold, it's just not appetising.


Grilled Garlic Bread
Now this is really nice.
I want more! :D


Waterlily Trio
It's called Trio because there's 3 types of dishes in it! Yummy! :)


I do not know what this is called but it sure looks good!
I am starting to feel hungry right this moment.


Waterlily Nasi Something.
Sorry that I have forgotten the name.
This one is also delicious.


Ah. A salad.
Again, I can't remember it's original name.
My mother says its good, especially the toufu which is crispy.


Chicken & Chips
That's what I have ordered.
Boneless chicken. Yet I have not been provided with a knife.
All I have is a fork and a spoon.


Lamb chop.
My brother's dish.
Looks awesomely sinful.



After much listening on the chit chats my mother and her friends were at, my little friend Nicole decided to order desserts, and that's when I decided to order one for myself. In the end, almost everyone ordered too! Talk about following!


Gosh. I can't remember what this sweet thing is!
All I remember my little friend was licking her thumb, leaving the glass clean.


This was my brother's order.
Again, I don't remember.
(I am getting more forgetful as the day passes)
There's longan with a mixture of those black cubes called black jelly?


Well of course, I had my own sweet dessert too.
Banana Scoop, or something like that.
Two small bananas at the side, with 3 scoops of yummy ice-cream - Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry flavor, two waffle biscuits and one sweet longan in the middle.
Makes you crave for more after you finish your last bite!




This is definitely a place that I would return to dine.

The Waterlily Bistro
No. 11-G, 11-1, 11-2 ,
Jalan Mutiara Tropicana 3,
Mutiara Tropicana
474110 PJ.
03 – 7803 6603
(mind you, they do not allow booking)

No comments:

Post a Comment