Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Hungry?

I hope you aren't. Because this is a very short post. Some snap shots of food taken last weekend (28 Nov 2009).




I can't remember the dishes names but they taste good. Get them at the Din Tai Fung Restaurant at The Gardens, Lower Ground Floor. (If I'm not mistaken)




Craving for chocolate? I recommend this dark chocolate.






Ferero Rondnoir. The latest Ferero in the market. It's totally awesome. I want more! :D




Sorry for the really short post. Have got no blogging mojo. Hence, the super, almost wordless post. Don't worry. There will be more. A longer one with LOADS of pictures and hopefully LOADS of words too!





December is a month to ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment