Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Lam Mee ya~

This is a new restaurant that just opened in town. As far as I know, there are two outlets around PJ. One in the famous 1Utama shopping centre and another one at Damansara Uptown. Lam Mee Ya. Why 'Ya'? Because it stands for shop in Japanese. (Did my research through Google.)

I went to this Lam Mee Ya outlet in 1Utama with a friend. Decided to try it out, to see how good is it. The whole place is bright, with pictures of the food shown on the wall as well.


Honey Lemon & Lemon Soda
The Lemon Soda drink had too much soda in it.
Making the whole drink taste too gassy.



Kuey Teow soup.
This was my order. Looks so like the normal penang Kuey Teow soup.
I think there's not enough taste to the soup, or maybe it's just me wanting more.
A turn off is about the prawns.
They tasted a little not fresh and not cleaned properly.
That should be the cause of the stomach ache I had the next morning.



Their classic Lam Mee.
The gravy is not as thick as I expected it to be.
They had those yummy meatballs. :D


To compare, I would really prefer the Lam Mee shop at Damansara Uptown, where I think would have the best Lam Mee in town. :)



Lam Mee Ya
LG 333A, One Utama New Wing
Opposite Kluang Station, besides Bread Story.
Tel: 03-7727 4877

No comments:

Post a Comment