Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Dreading the holidays.


The word boring is engraved into my mind right now, right this moment of my life. Yes. I am BORED. But not bored to death yet. I dread the holidays. Every single time since I have started my second semester this year. My first semester's holidays were nothing which leaves me with no impressions of me being bored but my second semester's break made a HUGE impact on my life.

Having 3 weeks of holidays before the next semester begins is a total torture for me now. I miss my Uni mates so dearly that time until I could not wait for classes to start! I kept counting down the days to when my third semester would start.

In a blink of an eye, my third semester has actually came to an end. How I wish it was longer! I enjoyed my time fully just being with my Uni mates. I had my last class on the 26th of Nov which I enjoyed it very much by going to Hot Spring and Night Market at Sri Rampai.

Uni life is so much fun. :D Now, I have a two week break before my finals which are on the 16th and the 22nd Dec. What am I going to do for one week before I start studying for my finals? I hope to have some activity to keep me occupied. Then after finals is over, what am I going to do until next January 18th? Now this is what is troubling me. Work? Play? Or just rot?

3 weeks. 3 weeks of holidays. I figure loads of people are waiting for this holiday to arrive but not me. I wish I have my own transport to go round places. Anyway, I better start planning on what I want to do during the holidays this time.


A new year awaits. :)

with challenges up ahead for me to face.



I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment