Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The Vampire Diaries.



I cannot believe myself. I am supposed to be studying for my finals that's starting on the 16th but here I am, hooked onto a TV series call The Vampire Diaries. Like hello. Am I not addicted to the Twilight series already? Wonder how I got hooked?


It all just happened in a flash. Suddenly I was downloading one episode to watch, to see whether I like it or not. Who knows, the next minute, I was hooked. A BIG disaster. That was what I was watching just now. The first episode.







Ah there. Pictures I got from the net. Google is so convenient nowadays. So I did a little research and found out that...




GASP.







The Vampire Diaries also originates from a book!




I went "OMG." I've seen this books before! In MPH, Popular where I even picked up the book to read about the story. No wonder the book looks so familiar. Now it rings a bell in my head. The Vampire Diaries originates from a book. So now, I am really hooked. No point saving me right now.

I want to see is this better than Twilight? Because I read that this book has been around for 15 years, even before Twilight was out! So how come this show has not been a hit among teenagers yet? One can only wonder.


I hope some one save my mind from this to back to studying. Yet I tend to fall asleep everytime I look at my notes. How pathetic that is. Help.



I need motivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment