Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Welcome Aboard!

A break from Japanese food! It's been awhile since I last went to the town's famous restaurant - The Ship. I remember being there when I was little where they had dinning tables inside boats. This time, the atmosphere is a whole new experience for me. As you should know, The Ship is FAMOUS for their steaks. :D


The Ship - Damansara
The place I went for dinner on 4th of December.


The interior.



Gives me the feel of being in a cabin,
plus the Christmas atmosphere that's in the air.


That's a very nice clock. :)


They even have this at the back of their menu!
To tell you about the dressing of the crew.

The waiter for our table was the Captain.


Lime juice.

The sailing ship.


bread with butter.
(I haven't apply the butter yet.)


My Salad with Thousand Island sauce!


Then my sizzling chicken fillet came!
It sure is sizzling!


Chicken Mary Lamb?


Grilled Salmon.


Sirlion Steak
(If I'm not mistaken)


I licked my plate clean.
Literally.


Customer Survey form which will help them maintain their buoyancy.


Got this Teddy for free! I think it's for filling in their customer survey form. :)
A Christmas Bear~ :D
Which reminds me that Christmas is very near already.


The Ship is located at Damansara Uptown, at the row of shop lots facing the BP Station. Opposite the residential houses.



By the time this post is out, I might have just finish my first paper. Next paper's on the 22nd Dec! Then I can have my Christmas free of exams! Hurry hurry! :D I love Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment