Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Tags are done when boredom kicks in.

My title says it all. This is a REALLY random tag which I picked out from May-Zhee's really PINK blog. You gotta love that girl. :D

Anyway, yes, I am bored, and I did not want to go to sleep yet so here. You have this which I am going to TRY to answer very truthfully. Lately my emotions are getting the best of me so forgive me for having EMO answers.




1. Do you like the same person you liked a month ago?
- Yes. :D

2. Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
- Floor? You got to be kidding. Why would I sleep on the floor in the first place when I have got such a comfortable bed.

3. Will you be in relationship in the next couple of months?
- Can I say I am in one but not quite in one completely? LOL.

4. Do you think the person you like is nice?
- Oh yes. Very nice.

5. Where would I have found you last night at 11pm?
- Last night? I have to be in front of my computer.

6. Who was the last person to say " I Love You " to you ?
- Someone who LOVES me. Obviously. :)

7. Are you texting anybody?
- Right now? No.

8. Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
- A boy.

9. Do you curse in front of your parents?
- I don't. And never will I think.

10. What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
- Moving where? Moving in with me? :D

11. Who pissed you off yesterday?
- Some fella I think. Or maybe no one but myself.

12. Hold hands with anyone recently?
- As in hold hands going out? HAHA.

13. Have you ever felt replaced in any way?
- Replaced? No. Not yet maybe.

14. Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
- Half-half. :)

15. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
- I hate no one.

16. Think a lot before you fall asleep?
- Sometimes.

17. What were you doing at 4 am?
- In Dreamland.

18. How long can you go without your phone?
- Maybe one day? Then that's the limit.

19. Are you happy right now?
- Maybe? Not sure. I don't know. Not really?

20. Who were you with last night?
- With my pampered laptop.

21. Are you a forgiving person?
- I can be if I want to. ;)

22. Have you ever kissed anyone with a tongue ring?
- Nope.

23. Are you thinking about anyone?
- Right now? Or when?

24. Person you have feelings for shows up at your house, you say?
- Hi. You want to come in?

25. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- One.

26. Do you ever think about the past?
- Yes. At times when situations forces me to do so.

27. Last night you felt?
- Lonely. Yet excited at the same time. Then confusion kicks in.

28. What are you looking forward to?
- Lunch at Shogun with friends. :D



Finally done at 12:41 AM, 2nd Dec 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment