Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

PC Fair (III) 2009

PC fair is here once again! For the last time in the year 2009. This time I am getting myself an external hard disk. *jumps for joy* All because my laptop has ran out of space.


Day 1 - 4th Dec

As usual, the place is packed with people even before the place is opened to public.



This time I spotted something out of this world!





Yeah!
Because of the Alienware booth that we have these aliens roaming the grounds of PC Fair.
From Starwars to Hellboy.


Then I spotted something even MORE out of this world.

Free tower or towel?



I took very little pictures on the first day. Who knows why.



Day 2 - 5th Dec

The second day! More people! More free stuff! And of course better prices.






Together with Xiang Hui and Mun Hon.






A porsche!


Celcom Blues.


Streamyx Orange Black.



Ending the day with Juice Works!

Left : Carribean Cocktail
Right : Water Works


As you can see, Day 2 I took slightly more pictures which most are actually pictures of the models there. Forgive me for the poor quality pictures. Even more reasons for me to get a DSLR. heheh. That will be in a few years time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment