Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I have made my decision.


I have made up my mind
There's no turning back
On what I have decided
I really need a break
and a break is what I'll take

taking a break is not the same as a break up
ALL the guys always get this wrong
I feel so tired
emotionally drained
I want to take a break
off from our relationship
but you can't understand
why I need a break
and you make it seem like a break up to you

I want to hear nothing from you
I want to be in my own life again
Stop constantly asking me
about my whereabouts
about me
Because I want a break
for a certain period of time

I am truly sorry
to put you through
an emotional roller coaster ride
hurt you so badly
it's all my fault
I am harsh on you
so that you will not disturb me
when I do not want any disturbance

I know I'm not supposed to feel bored
after all that we have been through
but sometimes its hard to explain
how all this can happen

there are more things
for me to think about
more things
to be considered...


I hope you understand
that its not about you
it's about me
me, myself and I

No comments:

Post a Comment